Thursday, February 3, 2011

Online...Finally...

     It's been a while since i post anything. Haha...that's due to the poorly developed internet access at UTP. And they call themselves Universiti "TEKNOLOGI" Petronas. My Maxis broadband's not helping either. oh Maxis.. although i have some unpaid bills but that doesn't mean you can disconnect it entirely (apparently they can..lol). But then, i paid my bill just now and i still can't connect to my broadband. WTH?? i have problems with my Maxis signal on my cellphone too (at UTP), but here in KL everything's just fine. Haih ~ in UTP, it's like i'm in the middle of nowhere or something. Now i just have to go to my nearest CyberCafe to go online. how sad.

     i also just realised something, it's February already. my favourite month. damn..time sure flies fast, when you're having fun...haha. it's been alot of fun due to being around with a certain group of friends who always have something to do together. But that's not the point. The point here is we are getting older and supposedly more matured. But that doesn't stop us (GG..hehe) from being all goofy (mainly me...lol) and all immature (sometimes not always). You guys are the BEST !! huhu

     Also, recently the results for my 3rd semester in foundation is out. Alhamdulillah i got what i aimed for and now i must do what i promised myself to do if i got it. But i'm not telling...hehe.. And a certain someone also promised to join me. so, when i get back to UTP you  better had done it...haha..


     Ermm, there's nothing else to say here, so Happy Chinese New Year, eat alot of oranges and enjoy the holidays.


I got one from my neighbour...huhu

5 comments:

Amalia Amir said...

shut up!

Invictus92 said...

maya...
bertegang....
bertegang....

Ace said...

err maya??
npe bertegang ni??

Amalia Amir said...

hehehehe takde ape, saje nk tegangkan keadaan! :p

i know your secret. can't wait to see your new look. nyehehehehehe.

Nursyahda Faiqah said...

congrats utk result tuh :)